Legion
VOTE FOR THE SERVER!!
Legion
VOTE FOR THE SERVER!!
Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

None Shall STAND

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application to staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tracuer

Application to staff Empty
PostSubject: Application to staff   Application to staff EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:18 am

In-Game Name: Tracuer
First name: Logan
Nationality: New zealand maori

Well i've had experience as a moderator: I was a moderator on runescape in 2006 till 2007 when I quit. After that I became a moderator, then administrator on kasperscape - the number one server of it's time - and a moderator on ZDR. I then moved to Thugscape, and became a moderator, then hidden administrator until it's close. I owned an F2P based spawn server, and gained over 30 users in one night, but decided to close it because I had exams.

How many hours a day do you spend on the computer on average? Weekdays around 5 hours, weekends more or less the entire day unless I'm at the gym.

Why should YOU become a moderator, and not anyone else? I firmly believe in meritocracy, and if I am to be based on merit, then I supersede most, if not all other candidates for this position. I should become a moderator because I am very mature, I am also very dedicated to something which I enjoy, which is evident in my sporting activities, as I used to play for my county in Polo.
I should be chosen over others because I am a 'people person' and I can get to the bottom of problems, in a good manner. There are many people who can just claim to be a good moderator, I will be a good moderator. I will be working hard and solving problems. I will be up trying to help people. This is what I want to do, and what I have been doing since I joined the server.

It'l also help because i'm in new zealand a completely different timezone to most people, Which means when you're sleeping i can be maintaining a safe & healthy server.

Thanks for taking time to read through my application,
-Tracuer
Back to top Go down

Application to staff
Page 1 of 1